1. All kinds of Infertility Workshop, Counseling and Treatment.
2. Assisted Reproductive Services, like.
The simplest and most cost effective method of assisted reproductive technology for infertility due to the following:
• Cervical Factor
• Absence of ovulation
• Moderate male factor infertility
• Unexplained infertility
• Immunological factor
• Ejaculatory disorder
In severe male factor infertility
In azospermial(absence of sperm in the semen)
Knowledge about the chromosomal status of the concept us to avoid chromosomal defects in the off spring
3. Also treat, Bilateral Blocked/Non Functional Tubes Treatment
• Advance endometriosis
• Several failed IUIS
• Unexplained Infertility
Coupled with eggs donation/surrogacy Coupled with PGD in case of recurrent pregnancy miscarriage due to chromosomal abnormalities.
4. Male Infertility Service:
Reproduction (or making a baby) is a simple and natural experience for most couples. However, for some couples it is very difficult to conceive. Male infertility is diagnosed when, after testing of both partners, reproductive problems have been found in the male partner.
5) Third Party Reproduction, like
• Sperm donation
• Egg donation